badly_knitted: (Varian with sonic energiser)
[personal profile] badly_knitted
 


Title: Generous Hospitality
Fandom: The Fantastic Journey
Author: 
[personal profile] badly_knitted
Characters: Willaway, Scott, Varian, Liana, Sil-El.
Rating: PG
Setting: After the series.
Summary: The hospitality is welcome, but what will it cost the travellers?
Written For: The prompt ‘Suite’.
Disclaimer: I don’t own The Fantastic Journey, or the characters. They belong to their creators.
A/N: Double drabble.
 
 


“This is more like it!” Dumping his backpack out of the way, Willaway dropped onto a comfortable sofa. “A suite of rooms, with all the modern conveniences, ours for as long as we want to stay.”
 

“Yeah,” Scott agreed. “After all the camping we’ve been doing, this is luxury! I mean, I like camping, but sometimes it’s good to sleep in a bed.”

 

“Mm, I must admit I’m getting a bit tired of sleeping on the ground.” Willaway looked across the spacious lounge at Varian, who was frowning slightly. “What’s wrong? You don’t look too happy.”


 
“No, I am, I’m just… a little concerned about what our hosts might want from us in return. This much hospitality often comes with a price attached; I’d be happier if we knew up front exactly what that might be.”

 
“You do have a point,” Willaway said. “Perhaps we shouldn’t have been quite so eager to accept without at least enquiring.”

 
“They seem nice enough though.” Liana settled in a chair with Sil-El on her lap.

 
“I’m probably worrying over nothing. This is just more good fortune that we’ve had recently.” Varian sank onto the other sofa.

 
Willaway shrugged. “Maybe our luck’s finally changing.”

 
 
The End


 
 

(no subject)

Date: 2026-08-28 08:50 pm (UTC)
mrs_sweetpeach: (Default)
From: [personal profile] mrs_sweetpeach
Let's hope so!

Profile

badly_knitted: (Default)badly_knitted

August 2026

S M T W T F S
       1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 2829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 03:24 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios